Compact and precise straightening
Orthopac MFRC-15 – Fine straightener Compact and precise fine-tune straightener for residual weft distortion
Fine-tune straightening of residual distortion
This model represents a compact fine-straightening system for the correction of residual distortions. The special strength of the Orthopac MFRC is the extremely high straightening accuracy at relatively small distortions.
The compact straightening unit is equipped with a skew and bow roller as standard. This arrangement allows for very fine adjustment of the straightening effect while permitting small device dimensions. Available with hydraulic or electrical straightening roller adjustment.
- Very fine metering of the alignment effect
- Compact dimensions
- Low product content
- Fine-tuning of distortion
- Maintains tight distortionrelated tolerances
- Documentation of residual distortions
- Helps avoid complaints
- Improves customer relationships
Compact frame size with maximal precision
The compact straightening unit is equipped with a skew and bow roller as standard. This arrangement allows for very fine adjustment of the straightening effect while permitting small device dimensions.
The stepless positioning drive for the straightening rollers with the unique hydraulic unit combines the shortest positioning times with maximum precision and minimal maintenance.
Two independent hydraulic units, each with servomotor and reversing pump with variable speed and rotational direction for the selection of individual cylinders (skew/bow), guarantee maximum efficiency at lowest heat development.
As an alternative, a stepless, electromechanical drive concept for the adjustment of the skew and bow rollers with rapidly responding servo-controller and frequency-controlled electric motors is available. Scanner, electronics, display and operating station, etc. correspond to the standard design Orthopac RVMC. Processing speeds range from 3 m/min to 250 m/min.
Weft straightening and process control united
The weft straightener Orthopac with integrated web distortion detection forms the basis of the modular design. Additional intelligent sensors can be connected to the control system via a bus connection.
The following process parameters can be measured, visualized, controlled and documented by means of special software packages (Print Server).
- Weft thread or course skew / skew and bow rollers of the straightener Orthopac RVMC
- High moisture / squeezing pressure
- Thread or course density / over-feed
- Exhaust air humidity / fan speed / flap opening
- Surface temperature / product web speed and dwell time
- Grammage / over-feed
- Residual moisture / product web speed
- Stretch and Shrinkage / over-feed
- Product width
The touchscreen of the system displays the measurements. Individually modifiable displays of the measured values facilitate easy monitoring of the complete process by the user.
Various software packages (FULL or BASE) allow adjusting visualization and operating concept to different demands on detectability and user convenience.
Area of application
- At the delivery end of a stenter
- Sanforizing equipment
- Printing machines
- Flame laminating machines
- MMR Straightener: Manual straightening machine without optical scanning system and control